>Environmental Resources Research Centre (ERRC)
An Autonomous R&D Centre for
Research and Sustainable
Natural Resource Management
Status and recognition
- Established in 1991 as an autonomous body registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act 12 of 1955.
- Managed by a National Governing Body and supported also by an Academic Council, consisting of scientists and other academics of eminence.
- Recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
- Accredited to Global Environmental Facility (GEF).
- Affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam for Doctoral Research in Environmental Science